Suction Cup Man! Suction Cup Man!

You should of just done it in your own style, the south park element dosen't really add anything.

Like a Jizz Like a Jizz

You've lost a star for blurring the penis.

Vakingo responds:

Hahahahha pervert!!

Let's make a Vine! Let's make a Vine!

I would of given you 5 stars but I fucking hate sardines.

J.R.R. Tolkien's World J.R.R. Tolkien's World

It's well painted but why does the reflection in the ring show his face when he is facing away from it.
Anyway that's only a small compliant the piece looks good overall.
Good Luck!

Tsitskhvaia responds:

Thank you for comment. About reflection.. i realised that it was not correct and when i fixed it was not worked well so i decided to make that way.

Welcome to Shadbase Welcome to Shadbase

I love the art and the way you have achieved so much with just 3 colors. I was thinking about buying one of the posters but £15 plus shipping seems a little steep, maybe next payday.

deathink responds:

Thanks, yeah I am going to hang this one on my wall.

Genndy Tartakovsky Genndy Tartakovsky

It's nice to see someone else representing traditional art. I wasn't sure who Genndy Tartakovsky was but I'm guessing he was the lead writer on Dexter's laboratory and Samurai Jack, which I like both of those shows.
I have always had a soft spot for water color partly due to liking the aesthetic and partly due to not being able to do it myself.
Anyways good job and good luck.

DahMagicMan responds:

Thanks for the review. Yes, Genndy Tartakovsky created Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, and plenty of other cartoons. He's actually making a new season of Samurai Jack on Adult Swim. What has been shown of this season looks awesome.